Dear friends and community,

Recruitment Threads

After the vote we decided to close the recruitment threads for the next 6 months, at the least.
We allowed the community to vote as we have noticed an increase in collectors; users who just hoard trackers with no intention of using them.
This has nothing to do with us trying to be an elite, top tier tracker. It is simply to reduce the influx of users who do not contribute to the community.
Your invites will be still available as long as you meet the requirements.
I would like to take this time to remind you that a pruning of accounts will follow shortly, so those who have not logged in for more than two months will have their accounts disabled.

Uploading Rules

We have noticed that many of you don't respect our upload rules so I will remind you here. Please, read ALL of them before you upload. We haven't warned more than 3-4 users for this but we will start to if those rules are not followed.

Read "Do not upload list" ; There you may find : Blacklisted groups, allowed codecs, packs, rar content and so on.
Read the Wiki : You have here rules and here one tutorial for uploading.
Be very careful at old TV Shows and Movies: We do not allow XviD codec without staff approval.
Do NOT use Internal tag without staff approval. (We believe in sharing, so any tracker is welcome to upload our internal releases except those sites who support selling content on public sites or P2L sites.)
Respect other sites desires, some of them don't want their content released on other trackers.
Most importantly, respect quality. This is what we strive for at MTV.

This being said, we wish you all a very nice summer! Get some rest, go to the beach, get drunk, enjoy the sun. TV shows can wait, and we’ll still be here.

Cheers!

Love and Respect // MTV Staff .

And so with the sunshine and the great bursts of leaves growing on the trees, just as things grow in fast movies, I had that familiar conviction that life was beginning over again with the summer.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby