HDH2019 Operating Funds and Hosting Server Costs

First, paid donation! Support the development of the website and become a donation member of the website. If you think this site is good and helpful to your study and work, your donation is the greatest help to this site, we will do better and better!

Second, In the past, the expenses of websites were basically borne by the webmaster. The webmaster had to repay the mortgage every month, which caused great economic pressure. The monthly donation can barely cover the general expenses of the website, so the cost of purchasing servers is so large that you need to ask for help. Because HDHome is everyone's home, the long-term development of the website requires everyone's help.

Third, Detailed advance of HDH2019.

1. Hosting server purchase:

The site currently has two E5 2670 dual-channel hosting servers for x264 720p and 1080p suppression.
But only one can work properly, so we intend to buy another dedicated hosting server.
The configuration we purchased this time is higher, because we will try the suppression of x265 in the future.

Budget total server cost: 16349 yuan.

CPU: Dual E5 2683 V3 28 Core 56 Threads
Memory: 64GB ECC REG
SSD: Samsung 860EVO 250GB
HDD: Standby Enterprise Level after Assembly
The monthly hosting fee is estimated to be 1,500 yuan per month and 18,000 yuan per year.
(The hosting fee is not raised here, the cost and code of the hosting server and the server maintenance fee are not included here, and are supported by the usual donation.).

Server detailed configuration:

https://i.imgur.com/7Vsemid.png

Other expenses raised by funds

KPOP Publishing Server (400 monthly * 2 units): 9600 (welcome to KPOP for sponsoring us).
Resource publishing server: (400 monthly * 2 units): 9600 yuan.
Total contributions required: 35,549 yuan + 5000 yuan standby funds = 40,000 yuan RMB.
(Reserve funds are mainly used to purchase spare parts and purchase production software for official team members, such as DVDFAB series software and dvd-logic series software)

The following is the donation method. Please be sure to contact me after the donation is completed. Please post your donation information in this post.

Donations are free, but donations of less than $300 can only earn bonus points rewards.
10 yuan = 3000 bonus points, for example, donating 100 yuan can get 30,000 bonus points.

For detailed donation treatment, please visit donate.php.
Donation method: Alipay 1:*********** 2: WeChat ***********, Alipay 3: [email protected]
You can also directly scan the 2D code donation on the second floor.

The third floor will record in detail the fundraising and the use of each item throughout 2019.

The fourth floor will record the ID of each donor and the amount of donation. Later, the form will be used to count (according to whether the donor wishes to make the donation public, please note whether the donation information is public or not, and the default is to make the donation information (ID and amount) public.

Fourth, Funds to complete the expected activities:

If fundraising is completed, we will inform you instantly by short message on the website. The progress of fundraising will be updated on the third floor of this post and above the website. The management team ensures that the funds raised by crowds are dedicated.

Fifth, later:

Website operation needs cost. Only by getting donations from everyone, can the website have sustainable development, and we can provide more high-quality resources and mutual understanding and support. I believe we can do better. Finally, I would like to thank all the friends who have donated to our website in the past. Here, I sincerely thank you for your help.