Hello HDS,

As the forum thread states, 4K4U is looking for a few 1080p Bluray remuxers, 4K 2160p remuxers, 4K UHD HDR x265 encoders and lastly a few 1080p/720p x264 guys or gals.

OK, so before you read any further let me state this upfront. I'm not going to teach you how to create a REMUX nor will I teach you to encode.

All that information is in the HD Lounge Discord the Discord that is part of HDS.

What I WILL DO, is give you pointers, direction and help when you find yourself stuck. You have to put in your own work.

So some background on 4K4U, I've taught some of the lads on this site OMEGA RG - Aroma - another RG I won't name and some lads that our in other RG's around the tracker world.

I know my shit, I'm very specific about the layout and content, I'm anal as all fuck. Why? Because, if were going to do it, were going to do it right! Naming procedures, posters, descrptions, nfo, BD Info Scan, and sources.

If you want to get with a REMUX RG that 'Actual' know what there doing.

Be warned, I'm not babysitting or coddling anyone! You our required to put in your own work! If your interested hit me back via PM ONLY.

Cheers