Google Translation:

Your top 10 french movies

Hello all,

https://i.imgur.com/EtiZXMG.jpg

Films not present on HD-F and / or films present but without Seed for at least 2 months.

I created a list of French films that I want to buy in BluRay for the benefit of the HD-F community.

Hardly findable films and the inevitable French cinema.
The list is so long that it is difficult for me to create a priority, that's why I propose to create us after this post (in response) your top 10 French films that it would be essential for HD -F to own.

For that I need

title, year, and Amazon link.

avoid putting a comment of the style "all the Louis de Funès" or "all the gendarmes" etc ...

you absolutely need the title, the year, and the Amazon link. So it goes without saying that we should not expect to find them on the site in the next two months, I will buy little by little according to my means.

These BluRays will be purchased on own funds (without the use of donations site) as I am already doing.

Do not put more than 10 titles Please, another list can be created later if your participation in it is at the appointment. I will close this top 10 in 3 months (28/09/2019) to allow time for everyone to participate. In advance, thank you all for your participation in this top 10 which I hope will help to better meet the expectations of our community.