Uploader applications are opened

Please don't apply unless you really want to help our small and humble community. Inactive uploaders are demoted constantly.
If you want to be a part time uploader only please don't forget to mention. Also, if you are promoted and you don't upload anything in a week, you will be demoted and upload rights will be taken away from you. People with 1 uploaded torrent or above will always have upload rights. If you were an active uploader here previously and you got demoted for inactivity by autosystem but still you would like to continue your upload work here on a daily basis, please send a pm to maharet to promote you as V.I.P. untill sgn sorts things out. Of course, after being promoted to V.I.P., if you do not upload at least 1 torrent per day, constantly, you will be demoted from V.I.P. as well and you won't be considered for a full time uploader position. However, you will keep your upload rights and you will remain a part time uploader.

Inactive users exam Guess Contest v3.

Guess here( view forum) how many users will be disabled after the exam for inactive users.The winner(s) shall receive 1 TB upload credit.Good luck everybody :lovehd:

Upcoming activity contests!

Also, get ready for the upcoming activity contests that will follow and meanwhile, why not download and seed some torrents?Worried about low ratio or other unwanted restrictions? No problem, just keep seeding and use our bonus points system to keep both your ratio and your account in good standing.You can find the bonus points system http://hd-bits.ro/mybonus.php Enjoy and seed,Thank you.