Christmas Banner Design Competition

Hello people, its that time of the year to put up the stockings, the tree and the Christmas lights. Yet one thing from the scenario is missing. What is that you may ask? A HDAccess banner. For a while now we have had an awesome, yet simple, banner only saying HDAccess, the Ultimate tracker. Ultimate we are but we have decided to open up a little competition to see how creative our users are. Starting from today December 1st until December 10th we are hosting a “Christmas Banner Design Competition”. From December 10th until 14th voting is happening. What do the winners get?

Nobody loses if everyone tries, and for that reason whether you draw a stick figure, or glue images together you shall win, something.

Prizes

First Place: VIP Status for 4 Weeks valued at $10.00, + 500GiB of Upload + Banner until January 1st
Second Place: VIP Status for 2 weeks valued at $5.00, + 250GiB of upload
Third Place: 125GiB of upload

And for everyone else 50GiB.

That's right, 50GiB for just trying to design a banner!

How do I enter?

Users shall post there designs in this topic.

Rules:

1) By creating a Banner, you are the original creator of it. (You may use images)

2) The size of the banner HAS to be 1,300px × 294px.

3) While making a a reply to this thread, you must state what program you used, time allocated, References to images IF used, Fonts used.*

4) After you post a reply to this topic please PM me (Wkao) I shall give you my email for you to send me your PSD,AI Files*

*I need your PSD, AI files to validate the work is yours. I shall view the creation history to validate all work is original and by you and that this is not stolen work.

Good luck to all participants, and don’t forget everyone is a winner.

Regards from Staff.

If any questions arise please PM me. Don't post in thread unless it is an entry.