To All Members,

With the site growing and changes that have taken place over the past 5 years I have gotten with g******** to make this announcement. There are two matters that I am going to address.

First, the new assignments for leadership positions for Classix-Unlimited. If you are not on the list it does not mean that 1) you were not considered or 2) that you were not qualified for these position(s). Several factors, which I will not get into, were considered based on my experience on how this site was to be run and primarily what has been communicated to me by g******** in the past 5 years. Therefore I feel that the following personnel can and will perform the duties necessary for the site and do so in a professional manner in assisting and enforcing the rules. The one position that is being filled that has not been utilized in the past 5 years is ‘Super Moderator’.

To start let me announce that C******** is now in position of Administrator.

The following positions being filled are:

Super Moderator

VIP

A couple of the above positions by members have not changed, but I wanted to list everyone that is in a leadership position or VIP which is an acknowledgement for their contribution to the site and they will assist the Moderator(s) and they will be given the proper respect if they contact you on a matter. They were selected as a VIP because of their knowledge of how the site functions.

Cheers and congratulations
d*********

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, g******** has posted ‘Duties for Moderators and Super Moderators’ in the Quick Help section which is located at the top of the Home page. I encourage everyone to read it, because if you don’t and you break the rules, saying I didn’t know will not work in avoiding an infraction of site rules.

Cheers,
d*********