It's been mentioned in a few places before, but given the recent wave of pm messages and Help Desk tickets on the matter, I thought it might be a good idea to once again talk about the current situations with invites to our little sewer.

Given our recent moments of melodrama over the last few months, we've temporarily disabled invites until we've got all the bugs worked out of the new server and we're sure that we're sure that we're sure that security and privacy issues are taken care of.

To be clear, everyone has had their invites taken away, so please don't take it personally.

We apologize for any inconvenience and frustration this has caused.
Over the years I have made dozens of pledges of credits for fan subs and fan dubs in the comments of torrents. I'm a lazy sod and haven't taken the time to organize or update them in any way. I may have overlooked a number of these by accident. If you see that I have pledged credits or upload for any film, please pm me to let me know. My ability to reward has increased infinitely since becoming staff. Get me a sub/dub that I want and I'll make it rain riches on you.