AnimeBytes Top 50 Anime Collage #4

y4vRy5s.jpg

We're pleased to bring to you AB's fourth annual top 50 anime collage and our first official one! Forevabronze and I, aldy, will be your hosts this time around. For those who aren't familiar, this thread allows you to vote on your favourite anime, which will be tallied after a month and put together in a collage. The purpose of this resultant collage is primarily to introduce good anime to new users and to gather the popular opinion of ABusers. The rules will be the same as last year's collage so please give them a quick read and enjoy voting.

How do I vote?

1. Post up to 15 of your favourite completed anime in this thread, which can include series, movies, OVAs, etc.
2. Use the most common name for the anime or the name used on AB; no acronyms, nicknames, or seldom-used names, unless you're willing to have your vote not counted. Be as unambiguous as possible and clarify what anime you're referring to if there could potentially be any confusion.

Unless you state otherwise, I'm going to assume any instances of the following refer to:
ZQ7zv1l.jpg

3. Vote before May 14 as this is the deadline.

4. Only post once in this thread. Any later posts won't be counted; instead, edit your first post as many times as you want before the deadline.

5. Only enter names of the first season of the anime unless it's a reboot and doesn't require you to have seen any previous seasons.
Further clarification:
Clannad: After Story cannot be voted for as it requires the viewer to be familiar with Clannad.
Fate/Zero can be voted for as it is a prequel to Fate/stay night and can be watched independently.
Cowboy Bebop - Tengoku no Tobira cannot be voted for as it is a side-story but still requires you to be familiar with the main Cowboy Bebop TV series.
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood can be voted for as it is a reboot of the Fullmetal Alchemist manga and does not require you to be familiar with the previously-made series.

6. Please don't number your votes. This makes tallying votes take so much longer; just use your word processor's line count function if you can't count to fifteen.

If you need any clarifications on the rules or whether you can vote for something, feel free to ask Forevabronze or me on our profiles, in private messages, or include the question with your list and we'll reply to it in the thread.