Torrent Invites! Buy, Trade, Sell Or Find Free Invites, For EVERY Private Tracker! HDBits.org, BTN, PTP, MTV, Empornium, Orpheus, Bibliotik, RED, IPT, TL, PHD etc!



Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 200
Like Tree136Likes

Thread: 2 x PassThePopcorn, 2 x HD-Torrents, 1 x BitHUmen+ More Invites GiveAway

  1. #151
    Donor
    interm's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    13840
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,003
    Time Online
    27 d 13 h 57 m
    Avg. Time Online
    18 m
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Quoted
    48 Post(s)
    Liked
    1049 times
    Feedbacks
    82 (100%)
    I dont checked threads of you, that was first impresion looking to your stats, that are showned here near your post. And there I saw 1 feedback and my rule says 15 feedbacks for PTP invite. That's all.

  2. #152
    Donor tooobi's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    111
    Reputation Power
    21
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    51
    Time Online
    2 d 1 h 14 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 m
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    20 Post(s)
    Liked
    2 times
    Feedbacks
    0
    hello friend I have not any feedback'm new tracks in and I'm in a good user tracks that I have not won yet to donate because I'm new to tracks I know rules are rules more I love a PTP will leave a print of my tracks for u take a look
    http://i.minus.com/ib2dI9zT1CBuv8.png

  3. #153
    Donor
    interm's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    13840
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,003
    Time Online
    27 d 13 h 57 m
    Avg. Time Online
    18 m
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Quoted
    48 Post(s)
    Liked
    1049 times
    Feedbacks
    82 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tooobi View Post
    hello friend I have not any feedback'm new tracks in and I'm in a good user tracks that I have not won yet to donate because I'm new to tracks I know rules are rules more I love a PTP will leave a print of my tracks for u take a look
    http://i.minus.com/ib2dI9zT1CBuv8.png
    I suggest all of you, do not bother if you do not fulfill my requirements. You can find maybe to other users easier requirements.
    LoGaN likes this.

  4. #154
    Extreme User
    LoGaN's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    1639
    Reputation Power
    44
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    684
    Time Online
    7 d 21 h 16 m
    Avg. Time Online
    5 m
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)
    Liked
    229 times
    Feedbacks
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by interm View Post
    I dont checked threads of you, that was first impresion looking to your stats, that are showned here near your post. And there I saw 1 feedback and my rule says 15 feedbacks for PTP invite. That's all.
    Extremely sorry if I had hurted you by my behaviour. Believe me it was not intentional. No troubles from me again

  5. #155
    User compete96's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    23
    Reputation Power
    20
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    40
    Time Online
    4 d 45 m
    Avg. Time Online
    2 m
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)
    Liked
    15 times
    Feedbacks
    2 (100%)
    If you need one, then buy one!!

  6. #156
    Extreme User
    HD-Unit3d's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    1329
    Reputation Power
    40
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    798
    Time Online
    6 d 8 h 23 m
    Avg. Time Online
    4 m
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quoted
    47 Post(s)
    Liked
    286 times
    Feedbacks
    59 (100%)
    I would like PTP please.
    I send profile link Please check your PM.

  7. #157
    TI Helper
    TheBlackLion's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    23453
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    967
    Time Online
    41 d 11 h 35 m
    Avg. Time Online
    28 m
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Quoted
    128 Post(s)
    Liked
    983 times
    Feedbacks
    66 (100%)
    Very Nice GA @interm

    I apply for PassThePopcorn

    Done all requirements!

    Thx so much!

  8. #158
    Power User herocyn's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    464
    Reputation Power
    33
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    229
    Time Online
    3 d 23 h 59 m
    Avg. Time Online
    2 m
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)
    Liked
    51 times
    Feedbacks
    22 (100%)
    Hi interm, thanks for great giveaway.

    I would like to apply for ptp.. if you wish to give me such opportunity then i can show you the proof of trackers that i have the most upload (i'm also uploader at one good tracker)

    thank you and have a good day!

  9. #159
    Power User Mafia123's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    580
    Reputation Power
    26
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    153
    Time Online
    2 d 11 h 34 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 m
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    29 Post(s)
    Liked
    49 times
    Feedbacks
    3 (100%)
    like n rep given

    I would like to apply for PTP .. I have been looking to be a part of the PTP from last few months .. it would be great if you select me for this invite
    I have a Seexbox to maintain a good ratio just hoping u will ask for the proofs n invite me

    thanks

  10. #160
    Donor
    interm's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    13840
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,003
    Time Online
    27 d 13 h 57 m
    Avg. Time Online
    18 m
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Quoted
    48 Post(s)
    Liked
    1049 times
    Feedbacks
    82 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HD-Unit3d View Post
    I would like PTP please.
    I send profile link Please check your PM.
    Do you read my first post? DO not PM me unless I say so and the thing with disqualification.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackLion View Post
    Very Nice GA @interm

    I apply for PassThePopcorn

    Done all requirements!

    Thx so much!
    Send me your fresh proofs.

    Quote Originally Posted by herocyn View Post
    Hi interm, thanks for great giveaway.

    I would like to apply for ptp.. if you wish to give me such opportunity then i can show you the proof of trackers that i have the most upload (i'm also uploader at one good tracker)

    thank you and have a good day!
    Problem with requirements to you too!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mafia123 View Post
    like n rep given

    I would like to apply for PTP .. I have been looking to be a part of the PTP from last few months .. it would be great if you select me for this invite
    I have a Seexbox to maintain a good ratio just hoping u will ask for the proofs n invite me

    thanks
    Problem with requirements to you too! I don't want to see your seexbox
    Last edited by TheBlackLionDonor Icon; 12-14-2014 at 10:44 AM.
    HD-Unit3d, herocyn and hahay like this.



Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •