Hi,

I have a Iptorrent account for like 8 years and i used less and less since i left my home country to find out that on my new home country this tracker is blocked.
This tutorial is a way to make it work.

You have to install a VPN software for your machine not a addon for your browser, since i use OS Windows 10 i used Open VPN https://openvpn.net/ once installed chose a server, go to Jackett and search for Iptorr, press the configure button and delete the link you have there.

You have to create a mirror link, this is the information that i find on iptorr website

*.ipt.servep2p.com (Replace * with anything you like and you have your own unique address) ;-) and bookmark it.

Prevent your ISP from blocking you. Change the domain as often as you want.

ANYNAME.ipt.servep2p.com
Only use IPT mirrors If your ISP has blocked you from using our main domain name!!!

basically you replace * with whatever name you want and you paste in Jackett, put your User and pwd and you are done

Now you can disconnect and close the VPN software

One thing i noticed is that the mirror link is not SSL

I Have tested with Sonarr to see if any information is available when i do a search and all seam to be fine

PS: at the time of posting this i did not downloaded anything via Sonarr, because media that i wait for is not aired yet, i will post a update soon

I hope that this help people that IPT is blocked in there county and want to use it with Jacket