THESE days cosmetic surgery allows us to change just about anything on our bodies.

And, thanks to stars like Kendall Jenner, not even nipples have escaped the ‘Nip Tuck’ culture.

One surgeon based in New York claims he has seen a huge surge in the number of women asking for

NIPPLE FILLER — to achieve a “designer nipple” finish.

Dr Norman Rowe told the Mail Online: ”People are looking at every detail. It’s not enough now to get a breast augmentation or rhinoplasty — women want to finetune every element.

“And these days, that’s possible.”

He said his patients are inspired by celebs who show off their perky assets in see-through tops.

Dr Rowe said that some of his patients ask for more protruding nipples that will be more obvious when they wear a bikini or go braless under a dress or shirt.

The procedure involves a hyaluronic acid-based filler being injected into the nipple, Dr Row told the New York Post in a video that this “adds volume to the nipples and ensures their silhouette can be seen through fabric.”

In the clip, which is set in an exam room, Dr Rowe can be seen consulting an anonymous patient — who explains how she doesn’t like that her nipples never get hard.

She says: “I love Kendall Jenner, and I love that she just doesn’t wear a bra.

“You can’t see her nipples, but you can see the pointiness.

“I think there’s something really sexy and feminine about it.

“I think it would be really cool to just have protruding nipples all the time.”

The likes of Bella Hadid, Kendall Jenner and singer Rihanna are all regular offenders, showcasing their nipples for the world to see in sheer tops — and it seems that the others now want to follow suit.