A VIDEO emerged last night showing Harvey Weinstein creepily stroking one of his alleged victims – hours before he is said to have raped her.

The footage, broadcast by Sky News, showed him hugging, touching and making sexually suggestive comments to 28-year-old Melissa Thompson, including: “Let me have a little part of you.”

American Melissa was at The Weinstein Company offices in New York in September 2011 to pitch her tech start-up company's new video and analytics service.

As part of the demo, she recorded the meeting – during which the movie mogul told staff not to interrupt and locked the door.

Melissa is seen offering Weinstein a handshake, but he pushes away her hand and hugs her - running his hands up her back and murmuring: “That’s nice, let's keep it up.”

Weinstein then sits down and asks: “So am I allowed to flirt with you?”

Later on in the meeting, Weinstein responds to her assertion that data is “hot”, by replying: “You’re hot.”

He then reaches down under the table, out of view of the camera, where Melissa says he put his hand under her dress.

On the video he says: “Let me have a little part of you. Give it to me.

It's okay, would you like to do it some more?

She replies: “That’s a little high.”

At the end of the meeting Weinstein makes arrangements with Melissa to meet in the Tribeca Grand Hotel lobby restaurant, in Manhattan.

She says he raped her inside his hotel room.

Melissa said: “If I would try to fight myself away from him, he would then move around to a place where he could block me in.

“I constantly felt trapped, no matter where I turned. He corned me, over and over again.”

The recorded meeting and the alleged rape are included in a class action lawsuit against Weinstein and others connected to him who might have known what was happening.

In a statement Harvey Weinstein's lawyer Benjamin Brafman said: “Several respected journalists and trustworthy individuals have seen the entire video.

“What they shared with us is that the video, when viewed in its entirety, in context and not in select excerpts, demonstrates that there is nothing forceful, but casual - if not awkward - flirting from both parties.

head out of a bag
“Anything short of that is intended to make Mr Weinstein appear inappropriate, and even exploitative.

“It was produced by Ms Thompson to bolster her position in a civil lawsuit seeking money.

“This is a further attempt to publicly disgrace Mr Weinstein for financial gain, and we will not stand for it. Facts do matter.”

Dozens of women have accused Weinstein of harassment and assault.

He has consistently denied all allegations of non-consensual sexual contact.