The head of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine told about the plan for the reintegration of Donbass

The Minister of Internal Affairs of Ukraine, Arsen Avakov, said that Kiev must regain control of the Donbass in stages.
The head of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine told about the plan for the reintegration of Donbass

"I have my own plan. It is called "The tactics of small steps, which everyone applauds." I do not think that all the territory of the occupied Donbass can be reintegrated immediately, "he said in an interview with" Ukrayinska Pravda ".

The head of the Ministry of Internal Affairs noted that peacekeepers are simply not enough for the entire territory, therefore, it is necessary to "take" certain regions first.

"The plan is as follows: peacekeepers come in and stand on the border of the conditional city of Gorlovka or the rural Novoazovsky district. The border with the occupied territory immediately takes control of both the blue helmets and the Ukrainian border guards. Inside this returned to the territory of Ukraine, the Ukrainian judicial authorities come and conduct elections according to our law, "he explained.

According to him, it does not matter who wins this election, the main task is to form a transitional administration.

After this, Avakov believes, Ukraine should pass laws on amnesty and on collaborators, grant special economic status to the returned territories and begin rebuilding the infrastructure.

Earlier, a group of people's deputies appealed in the Constitutional Court of Ukraine law on the reintegration of Donbass.

Link: https://russian.rt.com/ussr/news/503...raciya-donbass