A UBER driver in Missouri used a webcam to secretly record unsuspecting customers — then broadcast the footage on the internet for the world to see.

Jason Gargac, 32, of St. Louis posted online nearly 700 rides, according to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, the New York Post reports.

He also worked for another on-demand transportation company called Lyft.

Uber has since suspended his account and Lyft booted him from the service.

Every visible and audible detail of hundreds of trips in his Chevrolet pick-up — passengers’ faces, conversations and drop-off locations — were streamed on the website Twitch.

“I feel violated. I’m embarrassed,” said one passenger, who asked not to be identified.

“We got in an Uber at 2am to be safe, and then I find out that because of that, everything I said in that car is online and people are watching me. It makes me sick.”

Gargac told the Dispatch that he was just capturing “natural interactions between myself and the passengers — what a Lyft and Uber ride actually is.”

But in the videos, he sometimes offered a darker rationale.

“This better be (expletive) content, I swear to God. This better be (expletive) content, that’s all I’m saying,” Gargac said as two women approached his truck, after going half-an-hour without a customer.

Lawyer Areva Martin said in the state of Missouri as long as one party, in this case the Uber driver, gives consent to the recording it’s not deemed illegal.

In a statement to ABC News America, Uber and Lyft said “the troubling behaviour in our videos is not in line with our ommunity guidelines”.

Twitch did not comment on this specific case but, according to ABC News America, said it does not allow people to share content that invades others privicay.