TWO more women have come forward with allegations of sexual misconduct against stunt co-ordinator Joel Kramer, just days after he denied molesting US actress Eliza Dushku in 1994.

The Buffy the Vampire Slayer star was just 12 at the time of the alleged incident but Kramer said he believed she was “making this up in her imagination”.

The stuntman, who has worked on many Hollywood films including the Terminator movies, has been dropped by his agency in the wake of the allegations, Deadline reported.

Former co-star Arnold Schwarzenegger was just one of many stars to support Dushku in the wake of her allegations.

“I’m shocked and saddened for Eliza but I am also proud of her — beyond being a great talent and an amazing woman, she is so courageous,” he tweeted.

One of the new accusers, Laura Albert, a stuntwoman who worked with Kramer, told Deadline that he had a sexual encounter with a 16-year-old friend of her sister in 1997.
She alleged that Kramer “lured” the girls to go swimming in the hotel pool, where he pulled his genitalia out and said “You cannot handle this”.

“My sister ended up leaving and she left her friend there with Joel,” Ms Albert told Deadline. “Joel had sex with the 16-year-old girl. She was 16. He was 39.”
Kramer responded to the new allegations, saying that he fooled around with the girl but there was “no intercourse”. He said he didn’t know she was so young and when he found out he was “devastated” but said it was “all consensual”.

Ms Albert said she reported the incident to police but nothing was done because the legal age of consent was 16.

Her story was supported by another stuntman, whom she told at the time.

“It is with great compassion for the victims of Joel Kramer that I am compelled to tell the truth about what happened on the set of Virus in 1997,” Ms Albert told the publication. “I stood up against this 20 years ago, when nothing was done about it, and I still stand up against it today.”

Another stuntwoman, who is unnamed, told Deadline that Kramer sexually assaulted her in the late 1970s or early 80s. She alleges that when getting a ride in Kramer’s car, he forced her to perform oral sex on him. She said she didn’t tell anyone about it but wanted to share her story after reading Dushku’s allegations.

“I did not tell anyone, because I was frightened, scared and ashamed,” she said. “I also knew that if I were to report this to the stunt group, the police or SAG, I would have no chance in a career as a stunt woman.”

According to Deadline, Kramer has also denied this allegation, saying it was a “witch hunt”.
“It saddens me that now people will use me as their target of opportunity. Please do not take these at face value.

“I am not this damned A-hole the media and others [portray] me as,” he said.

In a post on her Facebook account, Dushku thanked the women for their bravery in coming forward.

“My heart goes out to the women who came forward today & to everyone here who has shared their powerful stories in recent days,” the Buffy the Vampire Slayer star wrote. “Thank you for your bravery. We will walk through this in strength.

“And, from the deepest parts of my heart, thank you all for your unbelievable support.”

On a Facebook post on Saturday, Dushku alleged that Kramer, then 36, caused her to be injured on the set of True Lies as payback for disclosing the alleged misconduct to a friend.
Kramer denied the accusations as “lies” in trade publication interviews.

“These are outlandish, manipulated lies,” Kramer told the website Deadline. “I never sexually molested her. ... I think she’s making this up in her imagination.”

True Lies filmmaker James Cameron said he was unaware of what he called Dushku’s “heartbreaking” experience and lauded her as “very brave” for speaking up.
Dushku joins the growing ranks of those alleging sexual misconduct in the wake of the Harvey Weinstein scandal.

In her post, Dushku said she shared what occurred at the time with her parents, two adult friends and an older brother, adding that no one “seemed ready to confront this taboo subject then, nor was I.”

She said the “ever growing list of sexual abuse and harassment victims who have spoken out with their truths have finally given me the ability to speak out. It has been indescribably exhausting, bottling this up inside me for all of these years.”

Dushku alleged in the post that Kramer lured her to his hotel room, put her on a bed and, approaching her naked except for a “flimsy” towel, rubbed his body over hers.

When she confided to an adult female friend who then confronted him on the set, Dushku said she suffered broken ribs “in no small coincidence” in a stunt that went awry. Kramer “was responsible for my safety” on the film, she said.

The Associated Press, which does not normally identify minors who are victims of sexual abuse, is reporting Dusku’s name because she has gone public with her allegations.