A TEENAGER has shared her hilarious conversation with a bumbling online clairvoyant who failed in every single “prediction”.

Niamh Gargan, 19, recently forked out £10 ($AU18) for an online reading with a Facebook psychic known as Brodie Mcdougall.

The fortune-telling was so underwhelming that the teen, from Glasgow, Scotland, quickly demanded a refund.

Ms Gargan took screenshots of the ridiculous conversation and sent them to her friend, Matthew Currie, who posted them on Twitter, writing: “Honestly couldn’t make up the stuff Niamh does. Paid a random lassie £10 for a psychic reading and got this.”

The first message from Ms Mcdougall read: “You’re into beauty and hair, you love having a natural tan, your [sic] feeling fresh.”

It continued: “You love banana and chocolate milkshake smoothies. You always have teeth whitening for your teeth.”

She concluded: “You want to settle down with someone.”

Ms Gargan then asked if she could be told anything “spiritual” before realising the reading was not working out and demanding her money back, claiming it was “obviously fake”.

Ms Mcdougall responded: “It’s not fake I am in the middle of doing it. Takes a lot of energy hunnie.”

She then told the teenager her aunt had died. When Ms Gargan said she was wrong, the psychic then insisted: “Someone died that was close to you, bought you Easter eggs all the time, and hair clips.”

Ms Gargan replied: “I honestly don’t know anyone that did that.”

The clairvoyant then changed tactic and claimed Ms Gargan had “been through a bad past“ and was “always bored.”

Ms Gargan then posted a link to her PayPal account and asked for her cash to be refunded, but Ms Mcdougall persevered, saying: “I see you are going to be pregnant.”

The teen said that was incorrect as she cannot have children, and was told: “You adopted one.”

Finally, the failed psychic refunded the payment and the conversation ended.

But the exchange quickly went viral on Twitter.

Some questioned why Ms Gargan had been gullible enough to pay for the reading in the first place, with one user asking: “Seriously though who’s that stupid to pay £10 over your phone for a ‘reading’.”

But others thanked Mr Currie for sharing the “comedy gold”.

One Twitter user posted: “Literally made me laugh so much” while another wrote: “Her powers couldn’t let her see that she was about to spell ‘you’re’ wrong.”

Mr Currie’s tweet has been liked 57,000 times, retweeted 13,000 times and attracted hundreds of comments.