TATTOO-COVERED Sydney powerlifter Yakiboy calls himself “Muslim Shia soldier” — but some of his 65,000 followers in social media have been rubbed up the wrong way by his recent posts.

With just a cartoon pizza slice to cover his manhood, the provocative gym junkie’s revealing Instagram pictures show off his tattoos, gym sessions, fast cars, booze and gold chains.

However, the posts which show off valuables such as a gold-plated Beretta handgun worth more than $1800, $180,000 luxury sedans and Versace bed sheets have drawn ire from some of his more conservative religious followers.

Some have even posted comments on pictures — saying his lifestyle is a contradiction to his Muslim faith.

They claim that Yakiboy’s tattoos are “haram” — meaning they are forbidden in the Islamic faith.

“Tatooed [sic], alcohol and Muslim? I don’t think so,” one commenter wrote in response to one of Yakiboy posts.

In retaliation to some of the comments, Yakiboy shared a Snapchat message that he’d received from a “rubbish person” asking: “Are you ever scared that on the day of judgement allah [sic] will ask you about your tattoos?”

“F**k u,” Yakiboy writes in response. “Allah (God) watch my inside not like u and all the rubbish people judge anyone with eyes.”

Often posting multiple times a day, the gym addict shows off pictures of himself working out and posing naked in his house, often accompanied by uplifting slogans.

“Work hard in silence. Let success be your noise,” he wrote on one post on Instagram.

“You’ve only got 3 choices: Give up, Give in or Give it all you’ve got!” he writes in another.

Yakiboy has previously had to fend off allegations that he is a bikie, because of his close friendship with gunned down gangster Pasquale Barbaro — who was killed in an execution-style shooting on a suburban Sydney street in 2016.

Barbaro’s exploits in the Aussie underworld have been compared to that of fictional mobster Tony Soprano and Breaking Bad’s Walter White as he was involved in exploding ice cooking operations in rural NSW.

However, Yakiboy released a statement on his Instagram page after people began talking about links between him and the slain bikie who was connected to kidnap, firearms and bloody family love feuds.

In the post, he alleged that Barbaro was a “dog” or a police informant.

“My only regret in life was being friends with that dog Pasquale,” he wrote. “I didn’t know he was a dog and that’s why everyone in Australia hated his guts, including me.

“I’m not a bikie or with any group, I don’t have any issue with anyone, I’m a Muslim Shia soldier, always by myself.”