MEGHAN Markle is close to all of her former co-stars on the show Suits.

Speaking with the US Today show, Rick Hoffman, Sarah Rafferty and Gina Torres revealed that they knew the news that their friend was dating British royalty long before the rest of the world.

“I had gotten the news early, and I was like, ‘you got to be kidding me,”’ said Hoffman. “And it was like, both of us in the trailer like, ‘oh, my. You’re going — you’re dating a prince?’ And then, you know. I was just like, ‘well, take it slow. Be careful. Don’t let him hurt you.”’

Rafferty told why the co-stars are so close, often referring to each other as “sister wives.”

“We worked so many years together on a show. We were with each other for longer than we went to college or high school,” she said. “We became family in a way. We’re still family. This is a wonderful family affair.”

Hoffman joked that “doves flew out” when he opened the royal wedding invitation.

He said Markle has always been a good friend to him and shared a story from five years ago when he was dumped shortly before a wedding in Paris.

“It was in Paris and I didn’t have a date, I was dateless. And Meghan said to me, “do you want me to come with you?”’

“I was like, yeah. That would be awesome,” he said.

Hoffman posted two photos of himself and Markle during that trip as well, writing on one: “Could not have had a better time and thank my pal @Meghanmarkle enough!!”

More of Markle’s co-stars will also attend the wedding, including Gabriel Macht and his Australian wife Jacinda Barrett, as well as Markle’s on-screen husband Patrick Adam.