A COUPLE who plunged eight storeys to their deaths may have made a suicide pact, police said yesterday.

Another theory is that only one wanted to die — but dragged the other with them through a window of their flat.

Cops confirmed the deaths of Renata Poncova and boyfriend Tony Taylor, both 33, were being treated as suspicious.

Det Insp Phil Coster said it was because of “a possible disturbance at the flat prior to the fall”.

Cops do not believe anyone else was involved in the horror at Camberwell, South London.

A neighbour heard screams moments before the couple fell.

She said: “I thought they were arguing. I heard her scream twice. Then the man screamed.”

Mr Taylor also had a six-year-old son and worked for a computer technology company.

A relative, who asked not to be named, told The Sun on Sunday: “I am in shock. I had a good relationship with Tony.

“I saw him on the Friday, I saw Renata on the Friday. I saw them before this happened.

“It is tragic. I am absolutely devastated for my grand daughter and for Renata’s family.“It is a big shock. The family is devastated.”

Detective Inspector Phil Coster said: "I am appealing for anyone who knew Renata Poncova and Tony Taylor, and had contact with them in the days before their deaths, to call the police.”