THE acid thug who scarred Strictly star Katie Piper secretly married a single mum in an Islamic ceremony in jail — and walked into her arms when freed.

Stefan Sylvestre, 30, wed mum-of-one Danielle Burke under Sharia law by phone from Highpoint Prison in Suffolk.

We revealed he was released last week. Danielle then posted a Facebook video of her unwrapping a pair of £400 Valentino designer trainers from a Harrods bag.

Danielle, 33 — known as Danni — exclaimed: “Oh my God, ‘cos he loves his wife. Ooooooh! On the first day out, don’t p*** me off.”

On Thursday the couple visited Creams ice cream parlour near her tower block flat in Hammersmith, West London.

She circulated a snap among her Whatsapp pals of Sylvestre cuddling her five-year-old son. The following day she booked two nights into the four-star Angel Hotel in Guildford, Surrey, near his bail hostel that he had to return to at night.

Danni posted another snap of him on the bed in their £100-a-night room captioned: “The husband love of my life.” He used pseudonym Marcel Johnson as they got burger and chips on room service.

Danni has been defending Sylvestre, who was 19 when hired for the attack by Katie’s infatuated steroid-using-ex Daniel Lynch.

She blasted on social media: “So many people got s*** to say about me and my husband but me and Stefan trust. It’s a different type of love no1 (no one) thought we would be like this did you and now bet your (you are) saying it won’t last.”

Omar Jamaykee, an Imam from a mosque in Brixton, South London, conducted the phone marriage at the start of this year.

A source said: “Danielle has only told her close friends she married Stefan. She doesn’t seem to care he’s a monster who ruined Katie’s life.”

When approached for a comment last night, she said: “Oh f*** off.”