SHARON Stone is showing just how fabulous 60 can be as she stepped out in Miami with her 41-year-old Italian boyfriend, flaunting a toned bikini body and flashing a huge diamond ring.

The Golden Globe winner, who celebrates her 60th birthday today, was seen packing on the PDA with Italian entrepreneur, Angelo Boffa.

She first stepped out with Mr Boffa in January and the pair seem to be going strong, barely being able to keep their hands off each other.

Boffa is an Italian real estate mogul, however it is unclear how the pair met or when they started dating.

Stone is very private about her relationships, recently telling Grazia magazine that she doesn’t need a man to complete her.

“I was just not that girl who was told that a man would define me,” she said. “I was told that if I wanted to have a man in my life, it wouldn’t be an arrangement, it would be an actual partnership. And those are hard to find.”

Stone is mum to three adopted sons, Roan, 17, Laird, 12, and 11-year-old Quinn.

She was previously married to TV producer Michael Greenburg from 1984-1087 and newspaper executive Phil Bronstein from 1998-2004.

Stone has spoken about embracing her age. In 2001, she had a massive brain haemorrhage and almost died

“I bled in my brain for nine days. I spent two years learning to walk and talk again. I came home from that stroke stuttering, couldn’t read for two years. I was in an ICU for nine days and the survival rate for what I went through is very low,” she told The Hollywood Reporter. “I don’t need someone to make me feel bad about growing older. I’ll tell you what makes you feel bad: when you think you might not.”

Stone has been a long-time activist for AIDS research due to her friendship with Rock Hudson.

She lists Hudson as being instrumental in helping to build her confidence when they starred together in the 1984 TV movie The Vegas Strip War.
Stone also converted to Buddhism after being introduced to the Dalai Lama by Richard Gere.