BEVERLY Hills has another newlywed “Housewife.”

Over the weekend, reality star Camille Grammer wed fiance David C. Meyer in Hawaii, her rep confirmed to the New York Post.

Joined by Real Housewives of Beverly Hills co-stars Kyle Richards, Lisa Rinna, Teddi Mellencamp and Dorit Kemsley, Grammer, 50, gushed about starting her “next chapter” with Meyer.

“I’m so excited to start our life together,” the mother of two told People.

Grammar, who shares daughter Mason, 16, and son Jude, 14, with ex-husband Kelsey Grammer, got engaged to Meyer, a lawyer, last year. This is her second marriage.

“I love the way he loves me,” she shared. “It means so much to me. And I know we will honour our commitment to each other for the rest of our lives.”

Grammer’s TV pals, including Richards, 49, who served as a bridesmaid, shared snaps of the special celebration on social media.

“When a rainbow shows up at your wedding @therealcamille,” wrote Richards.

“Excited to celebrate @therealcamille today and watch her take the next step towards a beautiful new chapter in her life. #iloveweddings#girlganginhawaii,” penned Kemsley.

But one castmate was conspicuously absent; Lisa Vanderpump was notably missing from the festivities, which drew many reactions online.

Later in the evening, she addressed the fans, posting a throwback photo of her at a 2015 Los Angeles Dodgers game.

“Now, let’s concentrate on the important stuff … Go Dodgers!!!” Vanderpup wrote. “If you need me back to throw the first pitch, I’m available.”

Grammar is the second member of the Beverly Hills’ cast to tie the knot this year.

Denise Richards wed Aaron Phypers in September, one month after she joined the Real Housewives.