PIXEE Fox has already had over 200 cosmetic procedures in order to look like a “living cartoon” – but now she has now been refused any further surgery.

The former electrician has undergone four boob jobs, brow lifts, a cheek bone reduction, a complete face reconstruction and even an eyelash transplant using pubic hair, among many others.

But surgeons Terry Dubrow and Paul Nassif have both refused to operate on the 28-year-old as they believe she suffers from body dysmorphia and is a plastic surgery addict.

Disney-obsessed Pixee recently appeared on the first episode of the newest season of E!’s Botched, and tried to persuade the doctors to lower her hair-line.

Dr Dubrow and Dr Nassif explained to Pixee that her hair-line was in the right place and pleaded with her to stop having plastic surgery.

When Pixee, from North Carolina in the US, explained some of her previous procedures the doctors were shocked.

She revealed she has had an eyelash transplant – using her pubic hair – and that she is the first person in the world to get it done, to which Dr Dubrow remarked: “Pubic hair eyelash transplant? That’s a new one.”

He added: “I cannot believe how many operations Pixee has had in the last year. I have never seen anything like this in my entire career.”

Despite the criticism from the doctors about her looks and plastic surgery addiction, Pixee insists she is proud of her looks, and added that she “never really felt human”, and feels “more like a pixie, like a fantasy creature”.

Pixee has spent hundreds of thousands on her operations and has even travelled to India to change her eye colour – an incredibly dangerous procedure which isn’t performed in Europe or the US as it has a high risk of blindness.

She has had six of her ribs removed to give her a cartoon-like figure and has had several boob jobs to pump her chest up to a giant 30J.

Last year Pixee travelled to Seoul in South Korea for a face-breaking procedure which could have left her paralysed.

She’s also had two rounds of liposuction, labiaplasty, a bum lift, nose jobs and even an ear alteration.

Pixee – pictured before the risky surgery – underwent a face realignment to look like Wonder WomanThe operation, which was performed by Dr Park of ID Hospital in Korea, left her unable to eat or talk for a week.

Pixee went under the knife ahead of plans to launch a children’s comic book series in which she features as the crime fighting protagonist.

She said: “I wanted to do the V-line and bone surgery to achieve a more symmetric jawline and look more like a super-hero.

“The jaw surgery will make my face look smaller which will make my eyes appear bigger.

“I’m creating my own cartoon figure, I’m going to be my own superhero character that is being turned into a book series and hopefully films.”

Pixee risked paralysing her face for the dangerous surgeryThe facial reconstructive surgery was risky as there are so many nerves around the jaw; Dr Park had to break her jaw, shave her cheekbones and move the bones back into place.

Pixee added: “All the other surgeries have been easy in comparison since they are performed more frequently – this one required a lot of research.”

Pixee isn’t alone in her addiction – she has given up on love to live with fellow addict Justin Jedlica so they can be the real life Barbie and Ken.

Meanwhile this cancer survivor has spent £28k on becoming a “real life Barbie” – and it’s all funded by sugar daddies.

And this human Barbie, who feared her £42k transformation would scare men off, has finally found love.