YORKSHIRE Ripper Peter Sutcliffe has bragged of receiving more than 50 Christmas and New Year cards - and having too many to fit on a noticeboard in his cell.

Serial killer Sutcliffe, 72, boasted that he was deluged with messages from warped friends and supporters and was struggling to reply to them all.

But the fiend, whose sight is failing, whined that he could not join in Christmas games of cards and dominoes, as he was unable to see the spots on the dominoes or card faces.

Sutcliffe – serving 20 life sentences – told a pal: “I’ve had so many cards and some people have sent me two.

“They’ve come in from around the UK and abroad, including America, Ireland and Australia.

“There’s been so many I can’t get them on the board in my pad.

“And my writing is so bad and slow I have only been able to reply to a few of them.”

Sutcliffe - who killed 13 women and attempted to murder seven more - is held at tough Frankland Prison, County Durham where a jail ‘buddy’ called Steve helps him due to his ailing health.

Lags at the Category A jail, which also holds Ian Huntley and Levi Bellfield, were given a full Christmas turkey dinner and allowed to play games.

But source said: “Sutcliffe wanted to play cards and dominoes with other prisoners but said he wouldn’t as he couldn’t see the dots on the domino or the card faces.

“He was a bit miffed about it, which some people found quite funny.

“And he asked Steve to heat up his Christmas dinner after moaning it was not warm enough.

“He will complain about anything – and you’d never have thought he was one of Britain’s most notorious killers if you saw how he acted up.”

We told in October how Sutcliffe, who was jailed for attacks between 1975 and 1980, wrote flirty notes to a 27-year-old American cheerleader.

He is suffering from a range of ailments after collapsing with a bladder problem in September and is losing the sight in his one good eye.