To Whom it May Concern:
A taboo phenomenon has recently come to my attention due to violating one of my fundamental presuppositions regarding social media and life this summer: Don't air your dirty laundry. This moniker says that if someone has struggled in some way whether it be mentally, physically, or personally, that somehow they can be ostracized and dismissed and no one seems to see the irony.

People like me get praise heaped upon them when they tackle complex issues like racism, bigotry, social constructs, and the status quo.

When you need to tell someone something that is so difficult that you can't even articulate it you turn to the artists, poets, and musicians, like me.

When you're in love and you are a verbal buffoon you turn to people like me.

When a social injustice has drenched your heart in the tears of your people you turn to people like me.

When you miss a family member so badly that the only thing that can comfort you is song, you turn to people like me.

When you worship your God you turn to people like me to express all that is infinite.

When you are so afraid to express an idea that you cannot even do the hard work of verbalizing it, you turn to people like me.

Then if one of us happens to hit a stroke of luck and monetize our art, you elevate us to unbelievable heights and throw words around like genius and brilliant.
After the ascension you lie in wait for us to show our flawed humanity so you can scale Olympus and throw us down to the pit, and scream," Oh how the mighty have fallen."

You say you want what I have but aren't willing to take on the karma that goes with it.
Once again, I say what you can't say.
Signed
Another crazy artist

Source: GEETARMAN513 2019