THE sister of killed cyclist Mark Sutton last night told his partner: “I know it’s horrible to hear but he did rape me.”

Katie Toghill told yesterday’s Sun how Mark attacked her “around 100 times” when they were kids.

Jo Watts, who dated Mark for nine years, slammed the claims saying: “I’m devastated people have chosen now to make these allegations when he isn’t here to defend himself. His friends know the real Mark.”

But Katie hit back: “I feel sorry for her that she has lost her partner but he was a rapist and an abuser who made my life hell.

“She didn’t know the real Mark Sutton, how dark his past was. I know she is upset but he raped me and destroyed my family. It’s not her fault but she needs to hear the truth. I hope she realises now what scum of the earth she was with.

“I do question how they could be together for so long and apparently knows nothing when it’s not just my life that’s been affected but so many others. People like Mark don’t change.

“Her life is better now that he’s gone, even though she doesn’t think so yet.”

Mark’s dad John, 62, of Newport, South Wales, branded Katie’s claims “lies” and said they were a result of a family feud.

He added: “I’m devastated they would try to blacken my son’s name now he’s dead.” His ex-wife and Katie’s mum Katrina, 56, said John left Mark at age four.

She accused him of violence and said: “He was a pathological liar.”

Katrina said John only looked after Mark for six months when he was 11 because she could no longer control him.

But she claims he “dumped” his son back on her because he could not cope with bringing him up.

Daughter Katie added: “John Sutton was never a dad to me and I stop using his name at 16. He was not there to prevent Mark from abusing me.

“A few years ago I told him about the abuse. He said he would support me if I went to the police.

“But he said he wanted to be there for both of us and I said I didn’t want anything to do with Mark.”

Mum-of-one Katie said she’d rather Mark’s body was “fed to pigs” than him have a dignified funeral.

She added: “The thought of people mourning him and saying eulogies makes me feel sick.”

She is planning a party to “celebrate”, and says she’d shake his killer’s hand and “give him a cuddle”.

Katie, of Nantyglo, South Wales, added: “Mark fled to France like a coward because he could not face the truth.

"I’m just glad he won’t be able to hurt me or anyone else ever again.”