GRAPHIC video footage shows an intruder charging into an empty liquor store in Oklahoma last Thursday, brandishing a 12-gauge shotgun and cleaning out the cash register.

But as the robber tries to escape, the fearless duo lock him in and pull out two handguns, shooting him multiple times.

According to The Sun, the store owner’s daughter Ashley Lee, 30, is shown holding up her hands as the intruder wipes out the till and menacingly brandishes his weapon.

But as he appears to try to make his exit, the quick-thinking daughter and her mum Tina Ring, 53, lock him in the store by pressing a button and they slip under the cash register to hide themselves from sight.

He tries to leave again but the daughter aims her gun at the man once more and the mother and robber wrestle fiercely on the floor as he tries to wrest the gun off her before appearing to hit her.

The end of the terrifying clip shows the two women leaving the shop as the robber falls on the floor.

The robber reportedly drove himself to a local hospital where he was put into a medically induced coma and remains in a critical but stable condition.

He is yet to be questioned by police.

Mrs Ring, who suffered a gash to the head requiring staples, told Tulsa World: “I didn’t want him to hurt my daughter. “That was my main thought.

“All I was thinking was ‘just give him the money and go’ and the next thing I know I see him back in my face.

“I’m still in shock. I don’t think I have really processed everything yet.”

Store owner Justin Christian, 33, was out of town at the time of the attack and says his mother and sister “did what they had to do”.

He told local TV station KJRH-TV: “I’m very proud of them. They fought for their life.

“You’re not going to scare me off from my store. This is what feeds my family, this is what pays my bills.”

Sergeant Brandon Watkins, of the Tulsa Police Department, identified Tyrone Lee as the alleged attacker and said he is suspected of carrying out several other armed robberies in the area.

He said: “It does appear that this is going to be the guy we had been looking for.

“He’s done multiple robberies here in Tulsa, as well as up in the county.”

Officers are reported to be monitoring Lee’s condition and he is expected to survive.