MEGHAN Markle’s sister was reportedly turned away by security after showing up at Kensington Palace uninvited during a recent visit to the UK.

Samantha Markle, 53, was locked in an embarrassing stand off with police guards telling them she wanted to confront her sibling after their bitter fall out.

She reluctantly agreed to leave the Duke and Duchess of Sussex' home after handing a note to one of the officers, the Sunday Mirror reports.

Samantha arrived in London two weeks ago claiming she wanted to speak to her half-sister, who she hasn’t seen in more than a decade.

A source told the newspaper: “This was a huge move on the part of Meghan’s sister to try to see her face to face and the fact she was turned away speaks volumes."

Samantha first hit out at her famous half-sister after her romance with Prince Harry was revealed, branding her a "social climber" who is "not fit to be a royal".

She then announced that she would release her memoirs and that her sister should prepare herself for some home truths.

But it was after she was snubbed from the wedding that things really turned sour and she has continued to vent her fury with frequent Twitter tirades.

Samantha's representatives reportedly sent palace officials a letter demanding a meeting and giving them an ultimatum - arrange a face-to-face meeting with Meghan or she would show up on her doorstep.

The source said: “She said words to the effect that if the Palace didn’t do something to help mend the rift now, something may happen to their dad, who is in ill health. The suggestion was that if the rift was left unhealed it would be their fault.

“She went to the gates and tried to reason with them. She explained she had been in touch with palace officials and claimed they had ignored her advances, leaving her no choice but to arrive uninvited."

Samantha, who suffers from multiple sclerosis, showed up a few days later with her partner, who pushed her wheelchair to the entrance of Kensington Palace.

She was hopeful she would be let in but they turned her away and she handed one of the guards a letter for Meghan in the hope that it would get passed on, the source added.

They then bizarrely went souvenir shopping and is said to have bought royal merchandise - including Meghan and Harry masks.

During her UK visit, Samantha appeared on Jeremy Vine’s Channel 5 show where she defended her decision to criticise her half sister from dad Thomas' first marriage.

Samantha said: “I would just say that there’s so much water under the bridge and so much has spun out of control that was never intended to.

“I think everybody was hurt at not being included or invited to the wedding.

“I felt it could’ve all been nipped in the bud had everyone been included and we all agreed to move forward with positive resolve.

“The hurt feelings wouldn’t have snowballed but, believe it or not, it doesn’t mean we don’t love you any less.

“I just think that families can be this way when there’s confusion and when people are hurt.

“So moving forward I apologise and I wish things could be different.”