LILY Allen has claimed she had sex with one of her dad's famous pals when she was just 14 years old.

The singer said she watched the TV star, who hasn't been named, play in a charity football match before she agreed to meet him at his hotel.

She said the celeb had left his kit in her dad's car and she'd been asked to return it to him.

The now 33-year-old says she met the man at the hotel bar where he bought her drinks and then took her to his room where he had sex with her.

She said she was too scared to tell her father Keith about what happened - but when he found out he turned it into a joke with his mates.

Lily opened up about the shocking encounter in her new tell-all book My Thoughts Exactly.

She wrote: "After the match, the TV star left his football gear in my dad's car, and I was dispatched to his hotel to return it.

"We arranged to meet in the bar there. He bought me a couple of drinks, then took me up to his room and had sex with me.

"I was 14. He was 19, but to me he seemed like someone from a different generation.

"Afterwards, I felt funny about it. I knew what had happened wasn't right…

She continued: "My dad turned it into a shtick with his friends.

"They made up elaborate schemes to blackmail the guy and they rehearsed how they'd call him up and put the s**ts up him.

"I just know that my dad turned me having sex with this guy I hardly knew into a joke between him and his mates. That didn't make me feel good."

It wasn't her first sexual encounter - Lily revealed she lost her virginity to a 20-year-old "guy called Fernando" while on holiday in Brazil.

She also said that she paid for sex with women during the breakdown of her marriage to Sam Cooper because she wanted “sexual gratification”.

The book is full of other explosive stories, including have a fling with Liam Gallagher on a flight in 2009.

But her literature hasn’t gone down too well with her dad, who sent her a series of furious texts over revelations about him in it.

Earlier this week Lily missed out on winning the 2018 Mercury Prize to the indie band Wolf Alice.

The singer was spotted sobbing at the ceremony inside Hammersmith Apollo and later tweeted: "Someone call 999 I've been robbed".

She soon reclaimed her composure and was pictured smiling as she left the venue before reaching out to congratulate the indie rockers.