LEWD texts allegedly sent by a married teacher accused of sexually assaulting a 13-year-old boy have today been revealed for the first time.

Brittany Zamora, 27, was arrested in March after her alleged victim's horrified parents found nude images and explicit material on his phone.

She performed a sex act on the boy - a pupil at her middle school in Arizona, USA - and sent a string of indecent photos and messages in a bid to seduce the teen, prosecutors allege.

Now, newly released police documents claim to show how the teacher bombarded her supposed victim with suggestive texts - including one which read: "OMG, I love you".

Zamora, of Goodyear, Arizona, denies 10 counts of sexual conduct with a minor, two counts of molestation, two counts of furnishing sexually explicit material to a minor and one count of public indecency.

One text allegedly sent by her reads: "Omg lol you're so cute baby", according to docs obtained by KPNX.

Another read: "I wish you could've stayed after with me."

The pupil then replied: "Me too. I wish I could just hang out with you whenever we wanted."

Zamora, who started at the school a year before the allegations emerged, allegedly had sex with the teen at least four times between February 1 and March 8 this year.

In one instance she is alleged to have performed a sex act on him in her car - and again in a classroom.

On another occasion the boy claims she contacted him at midnight and drove to his grandparents' house so he could sneak out to be with her.

She is also accused of sending the boy nude photos of herself and other sexually explicit messages.

After one supposed tryst, the boy is said to have messaged her asking to sleep with her again.

Zamora allegedly responded: "I know baby! I want you every day with no time limit... If I could quit my job and (have sex with) you all day long, I would."

The boy is said to have told detectives that he first connected with Zamora on a classroom chat called “Class Craft" - designed for pupils to reach her when she was not in school.

But she then used the chat as a way to flirt with him - and their conversations soon turned "really instense", the boy told cops.

Her alleged victim's parents are suing the school for $2.5million (£1.98m) claiming they knew from other pupils that there were rumours of a "relationship" between them - but nothing was done about it for weeks.

One pupil told the principle: "Everyone talks about them having an inappropriate relationship outside of class and at recess", according to notes taken by the school.

Another said: "I've heard other kids in my class say that they think they are dating".

The family's lawyer Michael Medina told The Arizona Republic: "It was preventable.

"We want to hold the school district accountable so this never happens again in the future."

But school district interim superintendent Richard Rundhaug said: "We did investigate.

"We determined there were some elements of favouritism, and we gave the teacher some very specific direction on not allowing that favouritism to continue, and then we monitored to make sure those directions were followed."

He added: "Whenever we became aware of information, our response was pretty quick".

Zamora remains in custody at a Maricopa County jail.