KIM Kardashian rants against Tristan Thompson as his cheating emerges in the mid-series trailer for Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

In a sneak peek of what is to come, the shocking scandal unfolds as Khloe goes into labour with Tristan’s baby.

Back in May it emerged that the NBA player, 27, had reportedly been unfaithful on a number of occasions – and we are seeing the famous family’s reaction for the first time.

In the clip, Kim can be seen learning news of what he has been up to and fumes: “They have another video of him.”

In another scene, she rants: “Unfollowed, I hate him. Sorry, not sorry.”

Khloe, 34, meanwhile says: "The things I can control I have to be able to control.”

She then goes into labour and as she lies in the hospital bed, she worries: "I hope everyone gets here in time."

Kim also addresses some of the drama surround her husband Kanye West – who made a few controversial comments about slavery over the summer.

Upset she says: “Just because he has an opinion, it doesn’t mean he’s mentally ill.” Kanye later revealed he had bipolar disorder .

Prior to Khloe giving birth Tristan Thompsonwas spotted "kissing" a woman in nightclub footage.,

Sources reportedly identified the mystery brunette as New York strip bar worker and Instagram model Lani Blair.

The news was quickly followed by claims from TMZ that Tristan, 27, had returned to his hotel room in NYC on Saturday night with another woman, who goes by @ms.stephaniee on Instagram.

TMZ also released CCTV footage of Tristan allegedly cosying up to two women in October 2017.

Amidst the allegations a FIFTH woman who sources claim is called Tania emerged from the cheating scandal.