1513996146.jpg

MOSCOW, Mar. 6 - RIA Novosti. Information about the presence of uncovered foreign accounts in the candidate for the post of Russian President Pavel Grudinin does not correspond to reality, said the Communist Party representative, MP Alexander Yushchenko. Himself Grudinin called the information on accounts in Switzerland "vbrosom".

According to him, such reports are aimed at creating a sensation from scratch.

He noted that all documents were submitted to the CEC and the Federal Tax Service at the beginning of the year before registration.

"There is nothing to comment on, because the fact that there were bills in December was known, and he (Grudinin.-Ed.) Commented on this ... But under the law all these accounts were closed," said the representative of the party.

He also resented the situation, noting that conversations about the allegedly uncovered foreign accounts of Grudinin are repeated for the third time.

"This is an attempt to make a sensation from scratch, the third time to tell the same story in a new way is at least not funny," concluded the parliamentarian.

The trustee of Grudinin, Yuri Boldyrev, also denied the information about Grudinin's unclosed accounts. According to him, the presidential candidate closed all the accounts before registration. He noted that he helped Grudinin in the preparation of documents. At the same time, Boldyrev stressed that information about significant amounts is not true.

"The market amount of what was there - within 26 million rubles ... Everything else lies and slander," he said.

Statement of CEC members

On the eve of the CEC reported that Grudinin as of the end of 2017 had 13 accounts in a Swiss bank. According to the deputy head of the CEC, Nikolai Bulayev, there were other tools that the presidential candidate used to keep funds.

He noted that all in the accounts of Grudinin kept about a million dollars, including about 174 ounces of gold (about 5.4 kilograms).

This information was provided by the Swiss side at the request of the Federal Tax Service (FTS). However, the CEC noted that they do not have reliable information that "at the time of registration on January 12, these accounts were not closed."

CEC member Sergei Sirotkin, in turn, noted that the commission can not forcefully demand the removal of a candidate with foreign accounts from participation in an election campaign or the resignation of powers. However, the Central Election Commission, according to him, should inform citizens about all violations.

He also complained that the commission did not receive a solid answer to the question of the presence of foreign accounts.

"When we ask you whether you have accounts abroad or not, the answer is incomprehensible, no yes, no no." It turns out that these accounts exist, "Sirotkin said.

Another member of the Central Electoral Commission, Alexander Kinev, said that the CEC could discuss the appeal to the Supreme Court of Russia regarding information about the presence of foreign accounts for presidential candidate Grudinin.

"The presence of unclosed accounts at the time of registration and misinformation on this issue of the CEC is an unconditional basis for the withdrawal of the candidate, but the CEC suggests that this issue should be resolved by the Armed Forces," he said.

However, he noted that the CEC has not yet raised this issue, but announced a possible discussion on this Wednesday at a meeting of the commission.

Kinev also added that the data on Grudinin's foreign accounts will be included in the information poster on the candidates for the presidency.

"Our task is to bring to the notice of voters.The only way we can do this is to post relevant information on an information poster that will be at the polling stations," he said.

"False"

Grudinin, in his turn, called the appeared message about a million dollars in the Swiss bank "throwing in". He also noted that he would not be surprised if tomorrow he was discovered Amber Room.
Chairman of the Central Election Commission Ella Pamfilova during the summing up of preliminary results of a single voting day. September 11, 2017.

"Today there was another information injection into the federal media about my accounts and almost about the gold of the party that I keep in the Swiss bank! And do not you think that it is at least strange to open 11 or 13 accounts in one bank !? I will not be surprised, if tomorrow they will tell you that I found the Amber Room and the library of Ivan the Terrible at my dacha! " - wrote Grudinin on the page in Facebook.

He also noted that first the CEC had to apply to the headquarters of the candidate and the Federal Tax Service of Russia to obtain exhaustive information on the closure of all foreign accounts.

Grudinin added that such information in the media is "another attempt to make a sensation from scratch." He noted that he fulfilled the requirements of the Russian legislation.

I have a feeling that someone is very concerned about the popularity of the opposition candidate. Many journalists began to ask me whether I will withdraw from the elections. Whoever would like it and whatever they say will not wait! "- added Grudinin.

Elections of the Russian president will be held on March 18.

Link: https://ria.ru/election2018_news/201...515818215.html