A GIRL raped by up to 70 Telford grooming gang members from the age of 12 saw just ONE of the men convicted over the vile crimes.

The victim was pregnant at 13 and suffered four years of abuse and faced death threats from the network of paedophiles in the town.

The girl – whose ordeal only ended when she fled Telford aged 16 – told The Sunday Mirror the men 'stole her childhood' and said all she wants "is justice".

She added: "All I want is justice, because the men who raped me are walking around scot free.

"I am terrified they’re doing what they did to me to other innocent young girls in Telford.

The now 19-year-old said she bumps into her abusers 'every time she goes home'.

Balraj Singh, 23, was the only man convicted of abusing her.

He was jailed for three and a half years for sexual activity with a child, according to reports.

A DNA test on the aborted foetus identified a man who got her pregnant but charges were dropped when he said he believed she was 16.

A campaign now means the teenager has been told she has grounds to take others to court.

Lawyer Laura Farris, of Littleton Chambers said there was a “decent” chance of persuading the CPS to reverse its decision not to prosecute key suspects.

A CPS spokesperson said: “The CPS is committed to supporting victims. In respect of this investigation, there was not enough evidence to proceed with other suspects.”

When questioned by the newspaper assistant Chief Con-stable Martin Evans said: "The case was recently reviewed, where it was identified that a detailed and thorough investigation was carried out."

At least 1,000 children - some as young as 11 - are feared to have been drugged and abused by perverts in Telford, Shrops, since the 1980s.

But their nightmare ordeal went on for decades as authorities repeatedly failed to stamp out a network of paedophiles in the town.

Telford and Wrekin Council say they will hold a public inquiry.