A WAITRESS was left reeling after a customer tipped her $10,000 in cash after ordering two waters.

Alaina Custer brought two men their drinks at Sup Dogs, a hot dog restaurant in North Carolina, before leaving them with the menu.

But when she returned to take their orders they had disappeared, leaving the equivalent of £7,700 on the table, with a handwritten message.

The napkin read: "Thanks for the delicious water".

“I literally didn’t think it was real," Alaina, 21, told The News & Observer.

"I picked it up and it was a giant stack of hundreds, I was shaking and just kept asking, ‘What is this?’

"I thought someone was playing a joke on me."

She added: “I tried to start counting, but I was shaking too bad and it was way too much to count."

The student at nearby East Carolina University only discovered the donor after asking two men sitting nearby if they know anything about the tip.

“They just told me about their YouTube channel and how they were going around blessing servers’ days,” she said.

In her shock, Alaina had failed to noticed that the two men had been filming her reaction for YouTuber Mr. Beast's hit channel.

The North Carolina personality named Jimmy has more than 8.8million subscribers.

His previous tipping stunts include dropping $20,000 from a drone and tipping a pizza delivery person $10,000 in cash.

Alaina says Mr. Beast and his friend returned to the restaurant before she "hugged them all".

The stunned waitress decided to split the present with her fellow workers after the windfall on Saturday.

“I was so blessed to have that money," she said.

“I mean, most of us that work at Sup Dogs are broke college kids and that’s going to help me out so much.

"We got to all split it up, which will help a lot of people.”

At the time of writing Mr. Beast’s video of the Sup Dogs tip had not yet been posted to the YouTube channel.