A FUGITIVE who told cops they had "more chance of finding Madeleine McCann" is planning to throw a party to celebrate 100 days on the run.

Daley Smith, 29, has been on the run of 88 days after breaching a court order over alleged drug offences.

Smith, from Alsager, Cheshire, has written dozens of social media posts mocking Cheshire Police for not being able to catch him, despite sharing details of where he will be.

He posted on Facebook: "I've got 15 days to sort the biggest party of my life so let's get planning. I've got the maddest venue and it's gna mad. #day85".

It came at the end of a rambling rant where he explained why his original date for the party had been postponed

Smith has sparked fury with his sick posts about Madeleine McCann claiming: "It's my personal opinion that her mum and dad covered the whole thing up."

He has also bragged about receiving thousands of friend requests on Facebook and even shared his phone number.

He has been filming himself driving behind cop cars using the hashtag #COPKILLER.

The fugitive has also shared pictures of himself reportedly in the back of police cars before claiming he “jumped out”.

He has claimed he had helicopters circling above him in the sky.

Smith bragged about how he “knocked out” someone and that is why his hand hurts.

He even goes as far as complaining about his police mugshot claiming he was punched with knuckledusters before it.

Smith appeared to share on Facebook a video of him reportedly driving behind a police car on the motorway.

The September 1 post said: “Day 56 on the run from Cheshire Police. Currently following them down the M6 home from Blackpool."

His Facebook bio reads: “F*** Cheshire Police”

He also wrote a rap about his time on the run.

He wrote: "Cheshire police have got more chance of finding Madeleine Mcann, I may as well be in Japan, they've even been harassing my nan, but everything hasn't gone to plan.

"They've f***ed with the wrong man, I feel like Peter Pan. So far I don't know how far I've ran, but it's been mad since this Journey began.

On September 25 Smith compared himself to killer Raoul Moat.

He wrote: "Since I commented on Cheshire police's post, swear to god there's been police planes and helicopters circling above me.

"This is some Raoul Moat/Jason Bourne s**t this. Wtf have I done to deserve it."

Raoul Moat went on the run in Northumberland for nearly seven days in 2010 after murdering two people.

In a worrying number of Facebook posts, Smith uses the unsettling hashtag #copkiller at the end of them.

In a post to mark his 86th day on the run he warns police he is just “warming up”.

Cheshire Police confirmed Smith is wanted for breaching a court order, but is unable to confirm what that involved.

He has been charged with possession with intent to supply class B cannabis and concerned with the supply of cocaine, according to police.

Earlier this month Smith named a police constable and said their “career is over” and finished it with #copkiller.

Another post reads: "Day 83 on the run: just want to say a massive thank you to Cheshire Police, I've never felt so wanted in all my life so thank you."

Police wouldn't confirm how long Smith has been on the run.