A SCORNED woman who falsely accused her ex-lover of rape and ordered a fake baby bump off Amazon to make him think she was pregnant is facing years behind bars.

Jessica Nordquist, 25, was today found guilty of stalking after launching a chilling campaign against former boyfriend Mark Weeks that saw her even fake her own kidnap.

The American, who lived in Tower Hamlets, East London, began dating Mr Weeks in June last year but the pair split in November - sparking a harrowing campaign.

It began with a barrage of emails and Instagram messages from Nordquist who had created numerous different social media accounts, all for the purpose of harassing her ex.

Mr Weeks said he received emails from fake email accounts - including one in the name of a friend - saying Nordquist had been kidnapped and raped.

He also received photos of Nordquist tied up in her underwear attached to an email that read: 'Jessica Nordquist is the one who has been protecting your children from us. We raped and stole her tonight.'

Nordquist said she realised she was pregnant after she broke up with Mr Weeks in November.

She went with him to a clinic for an abortion but lied to Mr Weeks about having a termination.

She claimed she then miscarried.

Cops subsequently found internet searches on her devices for stalking and an Amazon order for a fake silicon baby bump, which she claimed was for a pregnancy party.

Nordquist, originally from Alaska, now faces years behind bars after she was convicted of two counts of stalking, two of sending malicious communications and one of perverting course of justice.

Giving evidence, Mr Weeks said he feared his career was over after Nordquist sent his colleagues emails claiming he had raped her.

He said: "There had been threats previously talking about sending messages to my clients.

"I thought this was doing serious damage to my career and my reputation. You think the worst. You think this is going to be career ending."

He added: "These allegations were damaging to my personal welfare I am highly anxious, feeling depressed. I don't really know what is coming next."

Mr Weeks said he also received messages about a burglary at his home but he never replied.

Prosecutor Claire Robinson said Nordquist, who met Mr Weeks met while working for video advertising company Unruly, who along with The Sun are owned by News UK, was desperate to get his attention after they broke up and left handwritten notes on his bike and desk.

She then repeatedly told Mr Weeks they were "being watched" and concocted an elaborate story about being kidnapped.

But police eventually found internet searches about sending fake emails and stalking on her mobile devices, along with searches for "fake babies" and an Amazon order for a silicon baby bump.

Although she says she was was genuinely kidnapped by a real-life "James Bond" who she met at a Soho bar, the jury found her guilty on all the counts she denied.

Judge Paul Southern adjourned sentencing to a date to be fixed and remanded Nordquist in custody.