A DRINK driver was nicked after she crashed her car – right in front of cops on a callout.

The motorist ploughed into the back of a vehicle 30ft from three police vans full of officers who were trying to gain entry to a property in an unlinked case.

And incredibly she crashed at the exact scene of another car smash that had happened just one hour before.

The woman, who has not been named, was heard crying and screaming after she wrote off three other cars on Brunshaw Road in Burnley.

The officers dropped their initial callout and dashed over where they found her dazed and slumped over the wheel at around 6.30pm on Friday near Burnley Football Club.

A roadside breath test recorded a reading of 105micrograms per 100 millilitres of breath on her roadside test - three times the legal limit of 35.

Pictures show her car’s bonnet totally smash leaving debris scattered all over the road.

Deanne Armitage, 35, a fashion presenter of Burnley whose mum was involved in the other accident, said: “Not that I have any sympathy for a drink driver but she couldn’t have been more unlucky.

“The junction is a notorious blind spot and my mum had crashed into a car just an hour earlier.

“I arrived and was just helping her move her things into my car when three police vans with eight officers turned up and were trying to gain entry to a property right next to us.

“We were staring at them when we heard this almighty bang and turned to see a car had crashed into the back of a pick-up truck that was slowing down exactly where mum had crashed.

“The officers were just ten metres away, they dropped everything and ran over as you could hear this woman screaming and crying.

“They initially thought she was in shock but it seems she was so drunk she was incoherent.

“We had initially thought it was a ram raid to help whoever was in the house, but it was totally unrelated.

“I just can’t believe there were three totally unrelated callouts at that one spot of road in Burnley. Clearly a very unlucky place to be on a Friday night.”

Lisa Riley said: “Blowing 105! I wouldn’t be able to see my car let alone drive it.”

A Burnley police spokesman said: “This shows the danger of driving while under the influence.”