DESERAE Turner is one brave teenager.

A week after she stared down the teen who shot her in the head in February 2017 as he received between 15 years to life in prison, she fronted up to court again to see his accomplice jailed as well.

Deserae, now 15, was left for dead in a dry canal in Utah last year after being shot in the head by Colter Peterson for contacting him “too often” on Snapchat in an attacked planned by his friend, Jayzon Decker.

As Peterson, 17 was sentenced last week, Deserae told the court “Some days I wish I could give the gun back to Colter and say ‘try again’ and put me out of my misery.”

Yesterday, it was Decker’s turn to receive his punishment, with a judge giving him the maximum sentence of 15 years to life in jail.

Deserae, who was praised as “indomitable” by the judge, told the court that the bullet still lodged in her brain leaves her struggling to walk, dress herself and function through debilitating headaches.

The Salt Lake Tribune reported that she told the court that she was even more frightened of Decker, 17, because it was his idea to kill her, even though he barely knew her.

“No amount of (prison) time will fix you,” she said. “You are evil. … You kept the shell for a trophy. How sick is that? Good luck in prison and remember that, because of you, my life is a prison, too.”

“What do you have against me?” she asked Decker. “You don’t even know me. I hate what you did to me ... I hate that I don’t have a regular teenager life anymore. I hate that I won’t ever have a regular life.”

Decker offered a brief apology to the court.

“I don’t really know what to say, but I’m sorry about the things I have done and for the pain I have caused,” he said.

On February 16 last year the two boys lured Deserae to a Utah canal with the plan of slitting her throat with knives they brought. But Peterson fired the bullet into the back of her head at Decker’s encouragement.

Deserae’s parents reported her missing after she did not return home from school. She was found later that evening by two women who were searching for her near the canal.

Deserae said that she was “tougher than a bullet” and that her life “will get better.”

“I am going to have my happy ending,” she said.