A GUEST who complained about a cottage they stayed in and asked for their money back will wish they’d never been born.

Cottage owner Candy Mathias went on an epic rant in a video posted to Facebook directed at a guest who had complained about her cottage.

In the video she talks to the camera whilst standing in the immaculate-looking cottage that a guest grumbled about.

Candy said: “Oh Mr Morris, Mr Morris. You stayed here at Croft View a few weeks ago.

“You booked it with Sykes Cottages and I believe you’ve been chatting to them.

“You can had awful experience here, didn’t you? Everything was below standard, wasn’t it?

“Didn’t like anything, did you? Did you even like the views?

“Everything was done on the cheap.”

Candy then listed the things that the guest complained about.

These include the fact that Candy’s sons played football outside the house on one day, but she said it was just for three minutes as the guest came out and shouted at them to stop.

She then gestured at a table, which has a crack on it.

Candy said: “There’s a crack in the kitchen table and it ruined your holiday, you poor, poor man. Have you ever heard of shabby chic?”

She then explained that the guest was asking for a refund because sealant was coming away from the window.

Candy said: “You want a refund, don’t you?”

“98 per cent of my guests love it here, which is why I’m doing this, because I take it personally.

“When they make complaints, I wonder, are you a habitual complainer, wanting to try to get money back?

“We know you’ve made a bit of a complaint and want some money back.

“I’ve discussed it with Sykes Cottages and do you know what?”

At the end of the video, she puts her finger up to the camera in a defiant gesture.

Sun Online Travel has contacted Sykes Cottages for comment.

We previously revealed that an Airbnb host was stunned when 25 people turned up to their two bedroom property for bible study - and then stole from them.