CONOR McGregor was all smiles as he attended a Drake and Migos gig at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.

Just one week after his devastating loss to Khabib Nurmagomedov, McGregor looked in good form as he posed alongside some well-known celebs.

Among them was the rap trio Migos, who performed on stage last night, and pop singer Halsey.

It’s not the first time McGregor has partied with Migos – he famously treated them to a sparring session at the Longitude Festival in Dublin this summer.

The Notorious uploaded the night’s festivities to his Instagram account, and captioned the post with: “Aubrey and the three Migos! What a show!”

McGregor posted a video today in the aftermath of the gig where he offers Migos a taste of his Proper Twelve Whiskey – and in return gets a chain he says is the size of his “ma’s gaff”.

The former UFC two-weight world champion also took the opportunity to parade a bottle of his new whiskey around the arena.

Crumin native Conor was sporting a t-shirt with ‘King of New York’ plastered across the front, with evidence of his brutal loss to ‘The Eagle’ last week still evident under his left eye.

Earlier this week he showed off his black eye while boasting about breaking the UFC ‘buy record’.

McGregor posted a number of pictures with bottles of Proper Twelve and thanked the fans for breaking ‘the sales record and the buy record’.

Just last night UFC legend Ronda Rousey slammed the Dubliner, 30, over his promotion antics.

Rousey, the former women’s bantamweight champ in UFC, is now forging a fine career for herself in the world of wrestling after joining WWE earlier this year and becoming Raw women’s champion.

But she still keeps her eye on events in the Octagon and has now voiced her opinion on the shameful events surrounding McGregor’s loss to Nurmagomedov.

She told TMZ: “I understand promoting fights and having to sell them. I really do, but I don’t think people have to get arrested in order to do that.”

Meanwhile, footage recently emerged from inside Khabib’s dressing after the UFC 229 bout that caught a team member calling McGregor a ‘p****’.