LOTTO winner Callie Rogers feared she was going to die when two female thugs “used her head as a football”.

The mum of four — the UK’s youngest winner when she scooped £1.87million aged 16 in 2003 — relived the ordeal yesterday as her attackers were jailed.

Callie, now 31, was battered by Marie Hinde, 38, and Jade Quayle, 27, in July last year.

The beating left her with broken ribs, teeth and nose and permanent damage to her sight.

She has been diagnosed with post-traumatic stress disorder and suffers panic attacks.

Callie told The Sun: “I’m relieved they’ve been jailed and can’t do this to anyone else.

“But I think about it all the time, and I have no idea when it will be over.”

The savage attack happened as Callie had returned to then-boyfriend Jack Murray’s house alone after a night out in Whitehaven, Cumbria.

Neighbours and then-lovers Hinde and Quayle had been looking after his dog.

After a brief chat Callie took the pet in. Minutes later they walked into Jack’s home.

Callie said: “They didn’t say a word but grabbed me, threw me on the floor and started kicking me in the head.

“They were like wild animals and wanted to disfigure me as much as possible. At one stage I feared I’d be killed.

“I’m convinced it was jealousy, because I won the lottery.”

Hinde and Quayle admitted assault at Carlisle crown court in August. Hinde also admitted witness intimidation.

Yesterday Hinde, who has 29 convictions including ones for supplying cocaine and attacking police, was jailed for 33 months. Her ex got 21 months.

Callie — mum of Kian, 13, Debony, 11, Blake, six, and Georgina, two — blew her fortune on parties, boob jobs and gifts for her family.

She now works as a £8.23-an-hour care assistant.

Happily single, she said: “I’ve no regrets. Winning the lottery was a big part of becoming the person I am today.

“I lack confidence because of the assault but there is no way these women will defeat me. I’m stronger than that.”