A BRIDEZILLA in Canada has launched a foul-mouthed tirade against her friends and family after blaming them for the cancellation of her dream $C60,000 ($A62,800) wedding.

The unbelievable story went viral after shots of the bride’s ridiculous rant were posted to Reddit, showing her slamming guests for refusing to give her $C1500 ($A1570) to attend the wedding.

The bride, Susan, took to Facebook to announce the cancellation of her wedding four days before the event, blaming guests for not funding her Kardashian-style event.

The post is very lengthy so here is a quick rundown if you don’t feel like reading the whole thing — but I really recommend you do as it is totally worth it.

It starts with Susan announcing the cancellation of the wedding and that her and her partner have split due to “recent and irreparable problems”.

“Before I begin this mini novel, I invite all of you (including the C**TS who have ruined my marriage and life) to put yourselves in my shoes,” the jilted bride wrote.

“For once, let me take the stage and voice the most painful few months of my life.”

She then goes on to explain how she had always dreamt of having a huge “blowout” wedding but as her and her partner had only saved $C15,000 ($A15,700) they turned to their guests to fund the $C60,000 ($A62,800) event.

They told guests they had to send $C1500 ($A1570) if they wanted to be invited to the wedding and were absolutely shocked when hardly anyone coughed up.

“I SPECIFICALLY, I mean SPECIFICALLY asked for cash gifts,” she wrote.

“How could we have OUR wedding that WE dreamt of without proper funding?”

You might be asking how the wedding could be so expensive, $C60,000 ($A62,800) is a big sum even for a “blowout” wedding.

Well one of the reasons might be because the couple decided to enlist the help of a psychic when faced with the difficult decision of choosing between two venues.

The psychic advised them to go with the more expensive option, so of course they listened, because who wouldn’t blow a whole heap of money just because some random with a crystal ball told you to.

The bride became increasingly upset when people weren’t giving them the money they requested and when people who had previously said they would contribute withdrew their offers.

The one thing that seemed to push Susan completely over the edge was when her fiance suggested they just go to Las Vegas to get married.

Susan did not like that suggestion one bit.

“He wanted one of those cheap, raggedy, filthy, whore-like Vegas weddings. Was he out of his mind? Am I some hooch piece of f***ing trash, a hooker?” she wrote.

“Am I supposed to like the idea of getting married in the heart of shady gamblers, alcoholics, and the get rich fast fallacy? Suddenly my body began to shake as a I entered a mini panic attack.”

Eventually all of the bride’s friends and family turned on her, including her fiance, over her obsession with having a huge wedding.

She ends the rant by telling everyone she is cutting off all the friends and family who refused to give her money and that she will be in South Africa backpacking for the next two months to get away from this “awful society”.

Unfortunately for Susan, it seems her rant didn’t inspire sympathy from her Facebook friends as she may have hoped.

“I have no words. You’re out of your mind, Susan,” one person wrote.

Another said: “WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU??? Who in hell EXPECTS that amount of money?”