Former KISS guitarist Ace Frehley has taken his beef with Gene Simmons to Facebook, declaring “the gloves are off” as he accused the bassist of groping his wife.

Furious Frehley also alleged that his former bandmate’s statements about his alcohol abuse have cost him millions.

“Your slanderous remarks about my bad habits over the years has cost me millions of dollars and now that I’m over 12-years sober you’re still saying I can’t be trusted to play a whole nights show!

“I’m also the most successful solo artist to come out of the original KISS line-up, and proud of it!”

Frehley declared he’d “tried to be nice and friendly” towards Simmons and Paul Stanley but was livid to hear their recent comments about him.

As KISS farewell the army with their End of the Road tour, Simmons and Stanley spoke about whether Frehley and original drummer Peter Criss would be part of the tour.

He stuck the knife in further saying that he’d invite them on stage for a song or two but Could we depend on either Ace or Peter to do a full set night after night? Not on your f***ing life.”

Simmon’s scathing response prompted Frehley to fire back with allegations of sexual misconduct towards his wife.

“The icing on the cake was when you groped my wife and propositioned her in Los Angeles at the Capitol Records building behind my back, when I was trying to help you out at one of your “Vault Experiences” which I only found out about several weeks later … she was planning on pursuing a suit against you, but I told her to call it off!” Frehley wrote on Facebook.

Frehley also corrected Simmons, saying he was not fired three times but claims he quit the band twice because Simmons and Stanley “were control freaks, untrustworthy and too difficult to work with.”

He signed off the post with a photo of him pointing at the camera alongside the words “the gloves are off.”