Torrent Invites! Buy, Trade, Sell Or Find Free Invites, For EVERY Private Tracker! HDBits.org, BTN, PTP, MTV, Apollo, Bibliotik, RED, BitMe, BitMeTV, IPT, TL, PHD etc!



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: [HAVE] scenetime, TorrentLeech [WANT] TorrentDay

  1. #1
    User Sheamus's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    10
    Reputation Power
    2
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    10
    Time Online
    3 d 7 h 12 m
    Avg. Time Online
    28 m
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Feedbacks
    0

    [HAVE] scenetime, TorrentLeech [WANT] TorrentDay

    Hello,
    I have Scenetime and TorrentLeech invite
    I'm looking for TorrentDay invite
    Last edited by Sheamus; 02-17-2018 at 10:09 AM.

  2. #2
    User Sheamus's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    10
    Reputation Power
    2
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    10
    Time Online
    3 d 7 h 12 m
    Avg. Time Online
    28 m
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Feedbacks
    0
    Anyone?
    Need to update my thread title please. to : [HAVE] scenetime, TorrentLeech [WANT] TorrentDay
    Last edited by Sheamus; 02-17-2018 at 10:13 AM.

  3. #3
    New user Guigas's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    10
    Reputation Power
    2
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    5
    Time Online
    3 h 37 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 m
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Liked
    1 times
    Feedbacks
    0
    its possible do you give me a torrentleech invite please

  4. #4
    Super Moderator
    jimmy7's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    426217
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    11,056
    Time Online
    236 d 16 h 12 m
    Avg. Time Online
    6 h 14 m
    Mentioned
    1537 Post(s)
    Quoted
    456 Post(s)
    Liked
    20428 times
    Feedbacks
    89 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheamus View Post
    Anyone?
    Need to update my thread title please. to : [HAVE] scenetime, TorrentLeech [WANT] TorrentDay
    @Sheamus, title edited. You'd better tag any active Mod at the time, to get a faster response.

  5. #5
    Super Moderator
    jimmy7's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    426217
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    11,056
    Time Online
    236 d 16 h 12 m
    Avg. Time Online
    6 h 14 m
    Mentioned
    1537 Post(s)
    Quoted
    456 Post(s)
    Liked
    20428 times
    Feedbacks
    89 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Guigas View Post
    its possible do you give me a torrentleech invite please
    @Guigas, this is not a giveaway. You need to offer something in return.

  6. #6
    New user Guigas's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    10
    Reputation Power
    2
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    5
    Time Online
    3 h 37 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 m
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Liked
    1 times
    Feedbacks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmy7 View Post
    @Guigas, this is not a giveaway. You need to offer something in return.
    yes i know but i dont have nothing to give i will try to earn a torrentleech invite normaly 2 years ago already use torrent sistem but now i like start again tks
    jimmy7 likes this.

  7. #7
    starrdust is F E M A L E!
    starrdust's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    81269
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    11,827
    Time Online
    140 d 1 h 50 m
    Avg. Time Online
    9 h 24 m
    Mentioned
    538 Post(s)
    Quoted
    146 Post(s)
    Liked
    4902 times
    Feedbacks
    77 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Guigas View Post
    yes i know but i dont have nothing to give i will try to earn a torrentleech invite normaly 2 years ago already use torrent sistem but now i like start again tks
    As I said to you in chat, search for your desired invite in the giveaway section which can be found here >> http://torrentinvites.org/f30/

    Make sure you are following the giveaway rules set by the OP to be considered.
    starrdust is F E M A L E... call me bro/dude and suffer the consequences



    I can be real sweet, or I can be real mean
    A C I D Q U E EN




  8. #8
    New user Guigas's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    10
    Reputation Power
    2
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    5
    Time Online
    3 h 37 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 m
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Liked
    1 times
    Feedbacks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by starrdust View Post
    As I said to you in chat, search for your desired invite in the giveaway section which can be found here >> http://torrentinvites.org/f30/

    Make sure you are following the giveaway rules set by the OP to be considered.
    yes i understnd but they like some profs then i dont have profs for seeding because im just started

  9. #9
    Super Moderator
    jimmy7's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    426217
    Reputation Power
    100
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    11,056
    Time Online
    236 d 16 h 12 m
    Avg. Time Online
    6 h 14 m
    Mentioned
    1537 Post(s)
    Quoted
    456 Post(s)
    Liked
    20428 times
    Feedbacks
    89 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Guigas View Post
    yes i understnd but they like some profs then i dont have profs for seeding because im just started
    @Guigas, for starters you can apply here.

  10. #10
    New user rojo0422's Avatar
    Reputation Points
    10
    Reputation Power
    2
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    4
    Time Online
    6 h 3 m
    Avg. Time Online
    2 m
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Liked
    1 times
    Feedbacks
    0

    Torrentday

    hey bud,i am willing to swap a TD invite for a Blutopia invite..cheers


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •