XXIII Olympic Winter Games
Venue: Pyeongchang, South Korea Dates: 9-25 February
Coverage: Watch live on BBC TV, Red Button, Connected TVs, BBC Sport website and mobile app.

Great Britain's James Woods narrowly missed out on a medal in the men's ski slopestyle as Norway's Oystein Braaten won gold at the Winter Olympics.
Woods, 26, was in bronze medal position with five skiers remaining in the final run but was overtaken and came fourth.
Braaten won with a first-run score of 95.00 while Nick Goepper took silver and Canadian Alex Beaulieu-Marchand bronze, 1.4 points ahead of Woods.
"Fourth place is minging, it's so devastating," Woods said.

Had he finished in the top three it would have secured Britain's highest medal tally at a winter Games, beating the four medals won in 1924 and 2014.
The Briton looked set for a high score on his first run, only to fall on the final jump but held third place after run two with an impressive score of 91.00.

The Yorkshireman produced another strong final run but a missed rail at the top of the course saw him score 90.00 and American Goepper climbed above him in the standings shortly after.

"I can put my hand on my heart and say that that run, totally clean, definitely could have won," Woods said.
"It's devastating to miss out on a medal but the skiing was great and I have no shame in saying that I went for a run that I thought could win this.
"I'm incredibly proud of myself and the skiing from all of the competitors. I believed I could win this thing but you have to be perfect and I was a little bit off." BBC Sport commentator Ed Leigh said had Woods avoided the error on the rail feature he would have finished in the medals.

"It will be tough to take but he showed the best of his skiing," he added.

Meanwhile, Great Britain's women's curling team lost in controversial circumstances in an extra end against Sweden.
GB skip Eve Muirhead, with her final stone, was judged not to have let go before the hogline, meaning the shot was void as the Swedes secured an 8-6 victory.

Still to come on day nine

Brit watch

• 11:05-14:00: GB men's curling team take on Italy.
  • 11:05: Men's two-man bobsleigh competition gets under way with Brad Hall piloting in a bid to boost his experience on the track before a bid for a medal in the four-man competition.

to be decided

• 11:00-12:20: Freestyle skiing - men's aerials finals
  • 11:00-12:55: Speed skating - women's 500m final
  • 11:15-12:15: Biathlon - men's 15km mass start

Sunday's gold medal winners

Winter Olympics: Oystein Braaten wins men's slopestyle gold BBC coverage

Live coverage
06:00-14:30, BBC Red Button and online

12:15-16:45, BBC One and online

The Games Today

19:00-20:00, BBC Two and online
14:00-00:00, BBC Red Button (replays)