Winter Olympics 2018: Team USA's Chloe Kim wins halfpipe gold, Arielle Gold takes bronze

Seventeen-year-old Chloe Kim earned gold for Team USA Monday in South Korea in the women’s halfpipe snowboard competition.
Kim, whose first run produced a 93.75, which was good enough for gold, ran a victory lap at the end of competition and bested her score with a 98.25 in her third run.

GOLD for Chloe Kim! The 17-year-old has done it for Team USA in the women's snowboard halfpipe! #BestOfUS #WinterOlympics https://t.co/D65Nuoyydu pic.twitter.com/PtMvQ45SLh
— NBC Olympics (@NBCOlympics) February 13, 2018
The U.S. snowboarder even had time to hit up social media in between her second and third runs. She became the third U.S. gold medal of the 2018 Winter Games and the youngest woman to win an Olympic snowboarding medal.
Wish I finished my breakfast sandwich but my stubborn self decided not to and now I'm getting hangry
— Chloe Kim (@chloekimsnow) February 13, 2018
China's Jiayu Liu took home the silver with a score of 89.75, and American Arielle Gold earned bronze with a third-run score of 85.75.
Fellow American Kelly Clark finished fourth with a score of 83.50. Kim became the first woman to land back-to-back 1080s at the U.S. Grand Prix in 2016, and she impressed the world again with a dominant performance