West Brom manager Alan Pardew says he hopes he will be given time to keep the club in the Premier League following their 2-1 defeat by Huddersfield.

The Baggies are bottom of the table, seven points from safety with 10 games of the season remaining.
Pardew's side have won just one league match in 14 attempts since he replaced Tony Pulis, who was sacked in November.
"I hope so, but obviously that decision is not with me," Pardew said when asked if he expected to keep his job.
West Brom owner Guochuan Lai dismissed chairman John Williams and chief executive Martin Goodman on 13 February.

Later that week, Pardew had to contend with four players - captain Jonny Evans, Gareth Barry, Boaz Myhill and Jake Livermore - being interviewed by Spanish police after allegedly stealing a taxi during a training break in Barcelona.

"We have to find some performances and stand up," added Pardew, whose side play Watford away next Saturday.
"There's no point me defending myself or defending players. "I have to stand up and manage the team and they have to stand up and give us performances where we get seven, eight, nine out of 10 performances. "We are not getting those at the moment. We have to find a way to win a game. My job is to try to get ourselves up as best we can for next week."

'The club's in a mess'

"What surprised me is that before the match Alan Pardew said he knew how Huddersfield would play. They put them under pressure and West Brom could not handle it, they were not good enough and did not show the same desire and hunger as Huddersfield did.

"The club's in a mess. They decided they wanted to change their manager and change their style back in November. I was very surprised at the time by that sacking, and of the chairman and chief executive, then there was an ill-timed trip which we all read about. "Seven points adrift, they need to win three just get out of the bottom three and they have only won three of the last 37 so I don't think they have any chance whatsoever.