Only a few days after announcing that he would forgo his senior year to enter the 2018 NFL Draft, Penn State running back Saquon Barkley has signed with Jay-Z's Roc Nation Sports agency, which will represent him at the next level.

Barkley announced on Instagram that he had signed with Roc Nation Sports' Kim Miale, who also represents NFL players like Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant.

"We think he's the best player in this draft, and we're thrilled he became part of our family," Miale said.

Barkley told ESPN on Wednesday that it was a "really easy decision" to sign with Roc Nation, and he revealed that his family was invited to Jay-Z's home in Los Angeles to talk about his business future.

"A lot of people came around my way, but they were focused on me and (Roc Nation Sports) did a a great job at selling my family on setting me up for life, bringing value outside of football," Barkley said. "I felt like it was harder for other agencies to pitch that family feel when they were working with 30 or 40 guys."

The agency, which has been in business for nearly five years, has worked with some of the top running backs out of college including the Rams' Todd Gurley, who went 10th overall in 2015, and Jaguars' Leonard Fournette, who was selected fourth overall out of LSU just last year.

Barkley had 3,843 career rushing yards, finishing just 90 yards shy of Penn State's all-time mark in his three years as a Nittany Lion. He finished the 2017 season with 1,271 rushing yards and 18 touchdowns.

While he didn't make it as a finalist for the Heisman Trophy, he was a frontrunner for much of the season before finishing fourth in Heisman voting.