Marshawn Lynch will be back on the Raiders for the 2018 season, the running back in line to receive a $1 million roster bonus Sunday, NFL Network reports.

The Raiders signed former Buccaneer Doug Martin on Thursday, but Lynch figures to be Oakland’s primary ball carrier for the second straight season.

Marshawn Lynch will remain a member of the #Raiders. Sources say he is receiving his $1M roster bonus on March 18, a clear sign he’ll be their feature back… if there was any question.
— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) March 17, 2018
The move to bring back Lynch isn’t a surprise, as new Raiders coach Jon Gruden sang his praises at the NFL Combine last month.
“Looking at the film in a game that I broadcasted on Christmas night, there’s no question he’s still a beast,” Gruden said, per the San Jose Mercury News. Lynch had 95 yards on 25 carries in Oakland’s 19-10 loss at the Eagles in that game. Over the 2017 season, Lynch carried the ball 207 times for 891 yards and seven touchdowns and caught 20 passes for 151 more yards.

“He’s hard to bring down. One of the reason’s I’m excited to be with the Raiders is to join forces with Lynch,” Gruden continued. “But, we’ll see what happens. Obviously, we have to take a look at the entire roster, but I’m counting on him. I’m counting on him being a big part of our football team.”
While the Raiders also have running backs DeAndre Washington and Jalen Richard on their roster, Martin is expected to be the No. 2 running back on the squad.

In addition to the $1 million roster bonus, Lynch is slated to make a base salary of $4 million in 2018, per Spotrac